Based on the current supply of vaccine, each week Panhandle Health District (PHD) will release approximately 650 total appointments for their Kootenai, Shoshone, and Benewah County vaccine clinics. Boundary and Bonner clinics are being scheduled by enrolled providers in those counties.
If you would like to schedule a vaccination appointment at one of PHD’s vaccine clinics, visit www.panhandlehealthdistrict.org/covid-19/vaccine and click the link to schedule an appointment at the clinic nearest you.
Appointments for PHD clinics will be released every Wednesday at 9 a.m. If you register for a vaccine appointment:
- Be sure to confirm that you are eligible to receive the vaccine per Idaho’s Vaccine Phases
- When you arrive for your vaccination appointment, bring your driver’s license and/or proof of employment if applicable, so PHD can verify your eligibility.
These vaccination clinics are in addition to multiple enrolled vaccine provider clinics happening in the District. For those without internet access or anyone having trouble navigating the online scheduling, please call PHD’s COVID-19 hotline for assistance, 877-415-5225.
These are not walk-in clinics, all vaccines are given by appointment only. Only register an individual at one vaccine clinic. Registrations at multiple sites or on multiple days may be cancelled.
Currently the vaccine clinics are available to those who are in the Phase 1a and the top priority groups in the Phase 1b categories of the vaccine distribution plan.
Phase 1a includes:
- Hospital staff essential for care of COVID-19 patients
- Long-term care facility residents and staff (vaccine administration provided through the Pharmacy Partnership Program)
- Outpatient & Inpatient clinic/medical staff who are unable to telework
- Home healthcare providers
- Emergency Medical Services
- Dentists, dental hygienists, and dental assistants
- Pharmacists, pharmacy techs, and pharmacy aides
- Emergency management response workers
- First Responders
- School Nurses
Those eligible to receive the vaccine in Phase 1b include:
- Pre-K-12 School Employees
- Childcare Workers
- Correctional & Detention Facility Staff
- Adults age 65 and older
If you have questions about COVID-19 in our area, call PHD’s COVID-19 hotline between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at 877-415-5225.