All times are tentative unless identified as a specific appointment or public hearing & the Board will address items on the agenda as they are completed, which may either shorten or lengthen the times for which items are addressed on the agenda. Claims Review & Approval, Indigent Matters and Junior College Tuition Forms will be discussed & approved and Resolutions will be adopted as time allows.
As per the Governor’s Proclamation made on March 18, 2020, the public will be able to listen and participate in County Commissioner meetings by telephonic means by dialing the conference call number and passcode listed immediately below. This will apply to all Commissioner meetings listed on their agenda, as well as any special or emergency meetings, effective March 20, 2020. The above measures are due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) resulting in all Boundary County offices limiting physical access to the public pending further notification.
Conference Call Number: 1 (877) 402-9753
Access Code: 9099848#
Monday, November 30
- 9:00 a.m.: Road & Bridge Department report. Motion to sign letter of acceptance regarding Queen View Road. ACTION ITEM.
- 9:30 a.m.: County Civil Attorney Tevis Hull – Update on various matters. Continued discussion regarding borrowing from landfill closure account for landfill purchase. Motion to sign Certificates of Residency. Cancel/extend various taxes. Motion to sign Commissioner meeting minutes. Motion to approve & authorize payment for State of Idaho CARES Act Broadband Grant Request for Reimbursement invoices. Discuss request regarding employee hour overage for Clerk’s Office. Motion to sign amended Hangar/Ground Lease for Northern Air, Inc. Discussion/motion to sign amended Agreement with Ruen-Yeager & Associates. Discussion/clarification regarding the Local Taxing District Election Information form. Motion to appoint Jon Carlos to the Waterways Board. Discussion/motion regarding renewal of County Civil Attorney Professional Services Agreement. Motion to sign Memorandum of Understanding to support the Leveraging Evidence to Activate Parents (LEAP) Project for the Probation Office. ACTION ITEMS.
- 10:00 a.m.: Airport Manager Dave Parker – Discussion regarding possible rate increase for Boundary County Airport hangars. POSSIBLE ACTION ITEM.
- 1:30 p.m.: Kennon McClintock with The Nature Conservancy – Informational discussion regarding conservation easements.
- 2:00 p.m.: Sheriff’s Office Administrator Crystal Denton – Discussion regarding Idaho Public Safety Communications Commission Grant Contract. Motion to sign Idaho Public Safety Communications Commission Grant contact and associated documents. ACTION ITEM.
- 2:30 p.m.: Sheriff Dave Kramer & Undersheriff Rich Stephens – Executive session pursuant to Idaho Code 74-206(1)b, to consider the evaluation, dismissal or disciplining of, or to hear complaints or charges brought against, a public officer, employee, staff member or individual agent, or public school student. POSSIBLE ACTION ITEM.
Tuesday, December 1
DISCUSSION MAY INCLUDE ANY OTHER TOPICS THAT HAVE BEEN COVERED IN THE PAST Anyone requiring special accommodation due to disability should contact Boundary County Commissioners’ office at (208) 267-7723 at least two days prior to the meetings.