The Bonners Ferry Chamber of Commerce is asking the community’s help in hosting a memorable Holiday Extravaganza!
Some of the events for this year’s Hometown Holidays include:
- Light display contest for storefronts
- Santa downtown: hot chocolate and goodie bags provided!
- Town scavenger hunt
- 9B Ladies on the Loose shopping event
- Free holiday movie
- And more!
“We need sponsors to help make this event amazing,” Chamber organizer Nancy Croll said.
Sponsorship levels are as follows:
- Bronze, $75: Listing on flyers and social media, sponsorship of snack and goodie bags
- Silver, $150: Listing on flyers and social media, sponsorship of snack and goodie bags, sponsorship of prizes/gift baskets, sponsorship of twinkle lights
- Gold, $300: Listing on flyers and social media, sponsorship of snack and goodie bags, sponsorship of prizes/gift baskets, sponsorship of twinkle lights, sponsorship of holiday movie, listing on downtown banner, Living Local, and Herald advertisements.
Go to business.bonnersferrychamber.org/events and click “sponsor” no later than November 7 to sign up!
Businesses will have a chance to decorate their storefronts in a holiday theme and take part in the Bonners Ferry Chamber of Commerce Holiday Lights Display contest!
Lights are a must!
The winners will be chosen by community vote and announced December 5. First place winner will receive one free month of advertising in the Living Local!
Let us know by November 5 if you want to be part of the contest and we will provide you with two free boxes of twinkle lights to get you started!
Call (208) 290-1143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.