All times are tentative unless identified as a specific appointment or public hearing and the Board will address items on the agenda as they are completed, which may either shorten or lengthen the times for which items are addressed on the agenda. Claims Review & Approval, Indigent Matters and Junior College Tuition Forms will be discussed & approved and Resolutions will be adopted as time allows.
***As per the Governor’s Proclamation made on March 18, 2020, the public will be able to listen and participate in County Commissioner meetings by telephonic means by dialing the conference call number and passcode listed immediately below. This will apply to all Commissioner meetings listed on their agenda, as well as any special or emergency meetings, effective March 20, 2020. The above measures are due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) resulting in all Boundary County offices limiting physical access to the public pending further notification.***
Conference Call Number: 1 (877) 402-9753
Access Code: 9099848#
Monday, October 5, 2020
- 9:00 a.m.: Road and Bridge Department report. Continued discussion regarding grader piggyback offers. Possible motion to accept piggyback offer. Motion to consider variances to the Road Standards Ordinance. Bid opening for equipment fuel supply for FY 20-21. ACTION ITEM.
- 9:30 a.m.: County Civil Attorney Tevis Hull – Update on various matters. Motion to sign Certificates of Residency. Motion to sign Commissioner meeting minutes. Cancel/extend various taxes. Motion to adopt year end resolutions. Motion to approve year-end claims. Discussion with Clare Marley regarding Residential Placement Permit & various forms. Motion to sign letter to Three Mile Water District. Motion to adopt resolution changing meeting day of Planning & Zoning Commission meetings. Continued discussion regarding the Emergency Management Program COVID-19 Supplemental Grant. Possible motion to sign Emergency Management Program COVID-19 Supplemental Grant Application. Motion to sign the 2020 Emergency Performance Grant (EMPG) Boundary County Award Agreement. ACTION ITEMS.
- 10:00 a.m.: Solid Waste Department report.
- 10:30 a.m.: Probation Department report.
- 11:00 a.m.: Courthouse Maintenance Department report.
- 1:30 p.m.: Treasurer Sue Larson – Discussion/motion to certify delinquent yield, deferred, mobile home, Water Districts, Drainage Districts, Translator District, Solid Waste fees, Idaho Department of Lands fees, Avista fees, and Fire District fees to the real property roll for collection. ACTION ITEM.
- 2:00 p.m.: Commissioners’ public hearing in the Extension Office to consider the use and purpose of land owned by Boundary County known as Tamarack Lane and Tamarack Drive located outside of city limits. ACTION ITEM.
- 3:00 p.m.: Restorium report.
- 3:30 p.m.: Discussion regarding public defense matters.
- 4:00 p.m.: Boundary Economic Development Council (EDC) Director Dennis Weed – Update on EDC projects. ACTION ITEM.
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
DISCUSSION MAY INCLUDE ANY OTHER TOPICS THAT HAVE BEEN COVERED IN THE PAST Anyone requiring special accommodation due to disability should contact Boundary County Commissioners’ office at (208) 267-7723 at least two days prior to the meetings.